Tuesday, February 22, 2011

This will be interesting...

To blog, or not to blog.  I've always wanted to, so why not?  But what to write about.  Food, dogs, work-place incidents, sports...why not all of them?  "People, please be aware" was a phrase I used often in a former work place.  People really needed to be aware of many things.  Like their own ridiculousness. Now I work at a decent place...but my office is adjacent to the kitchen...and some of the things I overhear are, indeed, ridiculous.  This is as good a place as any to start the blog.  Entry number one:  "If our bodies were perfect, they wouldn't smell."

Think about the funny things YOU'VE overheard in your office.  Feel free to post them. Come on, this is gonna be fun!

2 comments:

  1. I'll bet I know who said that smelly body statement :)
    Thank you for warning me. May I never speak in the kitchen again!

    ReplyDelete