Monday, February 28, 2011

What is it with the ladies' locker room?

I love going to the gym. I'm not a gym rat and I'm not chiseled to perfection.  But I do enjoy going.  I feel better, look better and it's a great way to unwind.  However, ladies, please be aware of your conduct in the locker room.  We have the young babblers who apparently think everyone cares about their teenage troubles.  We have the rude space hogs who think they own the whole room. Pick up your crap and move it!  I'm standing at my locker and your stuff is everywhere.  Then there are the paraders.  Seriously, I do not want to see your naked body parading all over the locker room.  You don't look that good.  The other day there was a woman, I'm guessing in her mid to late 40s, who I know thought that she was it.  As I was leaving she was (at first) standing buck naked facing her locker.  She was so skinny, I thought she was just a spine.  Then it got worse....she turned around.  And there she was...a spine with nipples.  Come on, picture it.  A spine with nipples...HUGE nipples because her breasts were emaciated.  This is an image that has burned its way thru my brain and will be there always.  Ladies, please be aware...some modesty is a good thing for all of us.  It's good for you and it is most definitely good for the rest of us.  When going to or coming from the shower, steam room or sauna...cover up.  I don't ever want to see anything more than I already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment