Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Why I Love Amazon.com

We're all looking to save money...I clip coupons, look for bargains, buy low, sell high, pay myself first and don't splurge all that much.  Until recently I was shopping a one of the warehouse stores and paying $35 a year for the privilege.  Then along comes Amazon Subscribe and Save.  Basically anything you can find in Sam's, Costco or BJs is at Amazon's Subscribe and Save section.  Here's how it works.... Visit the section and find what you need...say 2,500 Bounty Napkins.  You click on them and indicate how often you need them delivered to your house.  Every month, two months, three months or six months.  Then hit subscribe.  The item will be delivered to you FOR FREE.  And the savings on most items is between 3 and 4 dollars.  Some more, some a little less.  I really love this.  I love it so much, I've added Amazon to my blog.  Click on my Amazon store Robin's Amazon Store or go to the Amazon search box and see for yourself.  Amazon made it easy for me, so I'm making it easy for you.  It's all about saving money, saving time and ultimately, saving the precious minute or two you may have to yourself.

Let me know what you think.  And let me know how much you saved!

No comments:

Post a Comment